Contact us to learn more about Ultraviolet Germicidal Irradiation (UVGI)/Ultraviolet-C (UVC) solutions, and complete the form below to download our recently published white paper by David Skelton, president of Lumalier, titled Upper-Room UVGI: An Infectious Disease Control Strategy Whose Time Has Come.
Reduce the Spread of Covid-19 and Variants
Ultraviolet C has been in wide use for over 80 years and is proven to be safe, clinically effective, and economically beneficial. UVC has played a major role in inactivating pathogens such as Tuberculosis, Measles, and SARS in recent history. With the threat of new highly contagious diseases such as COVID-19, UVC is at the forefront again, providing protection from these new strains of pathogens.
Contact us to learn more about our solutions to reduce the spread of COVID-19 and variants and other viruses in all types of spaces, including office buildings, K-12 schools, restaurants and retail businesses, healthcare facilities, correctional facilities, residential, and universities (901) 800-1709.
Article: Why Ultraviolet C (UVC) Solutions?
Article: Why Retrofit UV-C in Your Building?
Article: COVID-19 and the Benefits of UVC
Why Ultraviolet C (UVC)?
Ultraviolet C has been in wide use for over 80 years and is proven to be safe, clinically effective, and economically beneficial.
- Effective and safe neutralization of virus, bacteria, and mold in the air and on surfaces.
- Does not produce ozone or other harmful by products.
- Mitigation of outbreaks in highly populated areas of buildings with upper-air applications.
- Surface disinfection units can be readily deployed for emergency cleanings or used for regular cleanings.
Why Ultraviolet C (UVC) from Lumalier?
- Lumalier UVC solutions provide up to a 99%+ pathogen reduction rate for pathogens such as: COVID-19, Staph, Legionella, and TB. We evaluate each application and desired pathogen reduction level for the space to determine the best solutions. The solutions are always client driven and science based