Why Ultraviolet C?
99 - 80 - 50: Three Important Numbers for Ultraviolet C and Lumalier!
Lumalier UVC solutions provide up to a 99%+ pathogen reduction rate.
Ultraviolet C has been in wide use for over 80 years.
Lumalier has been a world leader in the UVC industry for over 50 years.
Why Ultraviolet C?
Ultraviolet C has been in wide use for over 80 years and is proven to be safe, clinically effective, and economically beneficial.
- Effective and safe neutralization of virus, bacteria, and mold in the air and on surfaces.
- Does not produce ozone or other harmful by products.
- Mitigation of outbreaks in highly populated areas of buildings with upper-air applications.
- Surface disinfection units can be readily deployed for emergency cleanings or used for regular cleanings.
- First cost paybacks for UVC from hard dollar energy savings on HVAC applications average five years or less.
- Significant reductions in building HVAC maintenance costs.
- Effective in a wide variety of building types such as Healthcare, Government, Educational, Transportation, Corrections, Food Manufacturing, Restaurants, and Retail.
Why Ultraviolet C from Lumalier?
Lumalier, a USA based manufacturing company, has been a world leader in the UV-C industry for over 50 years.
- Lumalier UVC solutions provide up to a 99%+ pathogen reduction rate for pathogens such as: COVID-19, Staph, Legionella, and TB. We evaluate each application and desired pathogen reduction level for the space to determine the best solutions. The solutions are always client driven and science based!
- Lumalier uses high quality US and European sourced components for its products.
- Lumalier products are engineered to deliver better customer value and a long, reliable performance resulting in the decrease of total cost of ownership from:
- cost saving use of non-proprietary, replacement lamps;
- ease and speed in initial installation;
- ease of maintenance; and
- modularity that allows for potential future product enhancements or innovations.
- Lumalier retains its own in-house installation team for true “turn-key” installations and will both train and partner with its own Lumalier Authorized Distributors.
- Lumalier is active in ASHRAE and its related Standards Boards to help Lumalier continue to innovate to better serve its clients.
- Lumalier’s use of open source UVC bulbs helps attain lower total cost of ownership and higher levels of product quality and safety in product use for its customers.
- UVC from Lumalier features high levels of systems reliability and very low ongoing energy and maintenance costs.
- Lumalier has experience in many industries including Industrial, Educational, Government, Medical,Transportation, and Corrections.
Solutions That Are Always Client Driven and Science Based
At Lumalier, we provide a holistic approach to the UVC needs of any facility, and we have high production capabilities, with four manufacturing facilities and 400+ employees. We evaluate each application and desired pathogen reduction level for the space to determine the best solutions.
Lumalier retains its own in-house installation team for true “turn-key” installations and will both train and partner with its own Lumalier Authorized Distributors. We are active in ASHRAE and its related Standards Boards to help us continue to innovate to better serve our clients.
View Why Ultraviolet C Brochure