Federal Government Contracting
Federal Government Contracting Benefits
- Improve IAQ & Employee Performance
- Reduce Energy Consumption by 20%, < 2-year ROI
- Increase AHU Equipment Life
- Mitigate Risk, Liabilities, and Costs
For all Federal and GSA inquiries, please contact Facilities Development Corporation (FDC).
Matthew D. Frederick 703-863-6161 (cell)
UV Disinfection Products for Federal Contracting
Lumalier/Evergreen UV is proud to offer for our federal government customers a SDVOSB (Service-Disabled Veteran-Owned Businesses) and ESCOs (Energy Service Company) dedicated to assist in all Federal contracting needs to help in your purchasing process.
- Task Order Creation for UVC energy efficiency projects and indoor air quality (IAQ) products on existing IDIQs & ESPCs
- Guiding Principles Compliance professional for project site assessments and expert, turnkey install solutions
- Educational and awareness conference meetings
GSA Advantage Product Listing
View Lumalier Products on GSA Advantage product listing.
UVC for IAQ and Energy Efficiency
In-duct UV Fixtures, such as the Lumalier AR-60 Adjustable Racks, are installed inside air handler units (AHUs) near cooling coils to provide high level, facility-wide IAQ disinfection of the infectious pathogens that can cause respiratory sickness, disease, and worker absenteeism. In-duct fixtures are scalable to fit any size (AHU).
- Achieves the greatest square foot coverage ($ / Ft2) at the lowest cost option.
- Uses existing ventilation system to disinfect and distribute air.
- Eliminates biological growth on coils and in the drain pan that can cause coil fouling, odors, and premature failure of air conditioning equipment.
- Eliminates biofilm, which increases heat exchange and airflow, reducing AHU energy consumption by about 20%. (Secondary benefit #1: Energy Efficiency)
- Reduces absenteeism, improves performance, and mitigates risk and liability.(Secondary benefit #2)
UVC For IAQ and Employee Performance
Upper-Air UV Fixtures, such as the Lumalier WM (wall mounted) and CM (corner mounted) fixtures are engineered to provide IAQ / airborne pathogen reduction in very targeted, high-risk areas.
- Offers an ideal application for installation into reception areas, pharmacies, etc.
- Accommodates a range of ceiling heights and square footage.
- Provides options to permanently or temporarily install for flexible space uses.
- Creates repeated air disinfection within defined spaces through natural convection-currents.
UVC for Risk Management
Mobile Surface-Disinfection UV Fixtures, such as the Lumalier EDU (mobile) or UVS (fixed) units are engineered for disinfection of contaminated surfaces that can spread infection.
- Provides temporary disinfection of floors, desks, and table surfaces.
- Offers a solution for disinfection in any area where contaminated surfaces can spread sickness.
Contact us to learn more about our Government contract vehicles and pricing.