Air disinfection fixtures for targeted disinfection of high-risk, unoccupied areas.
- Designed for ceiling mount into unoccupied open areas.
- Ideal for high-risk areas in need of multiple disinfection cycles throughout the day, such as operating rooms, laboratories, food processing areas, and other large, open spaces within buildings.
- Bulb Wattage
- Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum.
- All units feature specular reflectors for increased UV-C efficiency.
- 9000 hour lamp life.
- Solid state electronic ballast for low energy use, reliability, and operational safety.
- Philips Germicidal Sterilamp® tubes for reliable lamp availability and cost efficient replacement, PL-L 36W TUV, have no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and produce no ozone.
- 120 through 277 V AC 50/60 Hz operation.
36 to 72 UV watts output and designs to meet various disinfection requirements.
BLU-236: Down-facing two 36 W lamps, recess-mounted with open-grid cover, ceiling mount into unoccupied open areas.
BLU-436: Down-facing four 36 W lamps, recess-mounted with open-grid cover, ceiling mount into unoccupied open areas.
Bulb Sizes Available for the BLU Units