The Trusted Authority for Retail and Restaurants
Retail & Restaurant Industry Benefits
- Reduces contamination on food surfaces and containers
- Mitigates risk of person to person spread within establishments
- Provides ease of mind to business patrons
- Reduces risk of end-user liabilities
- Promotes efficient performance of HVAC equipment with less maintenance
- Extends equipment lifecycles
Challenges to Retail, Restaurant and Service industries:
- Spread of infectious pathogens on surfaces and in the air.
- Contaminated product cross-contamination.
- Poor indoor air quality decreases worker performance.
- High energy and maintenance costs.
Identifying the challenges within each space is important in determining the appropriate solution or combination of solutions. Lumalier UVC products will achieve the best results for the level of pathogen reduction required in different retail and restaurant environments, including:
- Warehousing and storage
- Areas of high traffic and concentration of customers
- Floors, walls, and ceilings
- Dining areas
UVC for IAQ and Energy Efficiency
In AHU & In Duct UV Fixtures
In AHU & In Duct UV fixtures, such as the Lumalier AR Series UVC Fixtures, are installed inside ventilation systems to provide high-level, facility-wide disinfection of the airborne infectious pathogens that can cause respiratory sickness, disease, and infection. In AHU & In Duct fixtures are scalable to fit any size air handler unit (AHU).
- Achieves the greatest square foot coverage at the lowest cost.
- Uses the existing ventilation system to disinfect and distribute air.
- Eliminates biological growth on coils and in the drain pan that can cause coil fouling, odors, and premature failure of air conditioning equipment.
- Provides facilities with an ROI benefit with reduced energy consumption and maintenance.
- Helps improve energy efficiency with as much as a 12%-20% energy cost reduction, which can make a real impact on carbon emissions and working towards decarbonization goals.
UVC for IAQ
Upper-Air UV Fixtures
Upper-air UV fixtures are engineered to provide very targeted airborne pathogen reduction into high-risk areas.
- Ideal for use in salons & barber shops, dining areas, grocery stores, retail establishments, gymnasiums and health clubs, etc.
- Units are available for high or low ceilings and for any square footage.
- Units can be permanently or temporarily installed for flexible space uses.
- Natural convection-currents create repeated air disinfection within defined spaces. Fan assisted models are available.
UVC for Risk Management
Surface disinfection UV fixtures are engineered for high-level disinfection of contaminated surfaces that can spread infection.
- Portable units are ideal for temporary disinfection of floors and table surfaces.
- Ideal for any area where contaminated surfaces can spread sickness.
- Also ideal for treatment of difficult-to-disinfect surfaces, such as keyboards and cafeteria equipment, etc.
- Surface disinfection units are available in both fixed and portable options.