EDU-C units are high-output, mobile, surface and air disinfection portable fixtures for unoccupied spaces.
- Emergency surface disinfection for all types of businesses and facilities.
- Disinfect without the use of chemicals.
- For use in unoccupied spaces - locker rooms, nurse stations, and other areas prone to pathogens.
- Units are designed with timers and a motion sensor.
- Enable everyday customers to achieve 99.9% cleaner surfaces in a matter of minutes.
- Bulb Wattage
- Product Photos
- Data Sheets
- Portable & open grid-protected fixture.
- Rolling cart for convenience.
- Rugged stainless steel construction.
- 360 degree disinfection for use in unoccupied spaces.
- Includes delayed start-timer and adjustable (10 min to 10 hours) disinfection timer.
EDU-C 435: Four 35W 9" lamps, grid-protected fixture with handle, 360 degree portable disinfector for unoccupied spaces.
EDU-C 495: Four 95W 22" lamps, grid-protected fixture with handle, 360 degree portable disinfector for unoccupied spaces.
Bulb Sizes Available with the EDU Units