Our commercial ADPL series fixtures:
- Are small split system HVAC units (light commercial or residential).
- Installed at the coil plenum.
- Work 24/7 to keep air free and clear of airborne contaminants.
- Are engineered to maintain high level air disinfection 24/7 by neutralizing and eliminating the infectious airborne pathogens that cause respiratory illness and disease.
- Designed to achieve disinfection of the cooling coil surfaces to increase efficiency and decrease biological growth on the coil.
- Bulb Wattage
- 9” L x 6” W x 2.5” D aluminum housing
- 3 prong, 9 ft. power cord
- LED power indicator light
- On/Off rocker switch
- 5-year warranty
3 lamp sizes (Listed) for various dosage and duct size options. All lamps non-proprietary Philips lamps that are chill corrected at 40ºF and have a one-year warranty.
Available in Several Models
The ADPL is available in a range of models to accommodate specific applications.
ADPL-135 (in-duct series with one 35W bulb)
ADPL-235 (in-duct series with two 35W bulbs)
ADPL-160 (in-duct series with one 60W bulb)
ADPL-260 (in-duct series with two 60W bulbs)
ADPL-195 (in-duct series with one 95W bulb)
ADPL-295 (in-duct series with two 95W bulbs)
Bulb Sizes Available with this Series
9” 35W lamp, 16” 60W lamp, 21” 95W lamp