The FL unit is designed for continuous floor disinfection.
- Ideal for food manufacturing and healthcare applications.
- Wall-mounted @18” from floor: occupied areas.
- Bulb Wattage
- Constructed of stainless steel and aluminum.
- All units feature specular reflectors for increased UV-C efficiency.
- 9000 hour lamp life.
- Solid state electronic ballast for low energy use, reliability, and operational safety.
- Philips Germicidal Sterilamp® tubes for reliable lamp availability and cost efficient replacement, PL-L 18W TUV, have no more than 4.5 mg mercury content and produce no ozone.
- 120 through 277 V AC 50/60 Hz operation.
18 UV watts output and designs to meet various disinfection requirements.
FL-118: Facing down @ floor; one 18 W, horizontal 9" lamp; open housing, 120º, wall-mounted @18” from floor: occupied areas.
FL-218: Facing down @ floor, two 18 W, horizontal 9" lamps; open housing, 120º, wall-mounted @18” from floor: occupied areas.
Bulb Sizes Available with the FL Units