The CDU upper air diffuser unit combines dynamic and passive UV-C disinfection for high-risk areas. This unit is engineered to use existing 2x2 supply diffuser or use an internal fan along with upper air UVC for stand alone, high rate pathogen reduction.
- Bulb Wattage
- Data Sheets
- Product Photos
- This fixture is designed to install into a suspended ceiling grid T-bar system, flush mounted to ceiling (hardwired), or cable-suspended.
- Six foot pre-wired 3-conductor flex-conduit. Optional cord with plug.
- Black louver assembly. Disinfected and deodorized air exits through here. UV beam also exits out to disinfect upper room air.
- Four high output PL-L35WTUV lamps, wind chill corrected.
- 2x2 supply vent: Drop-ceiling, 360º light field, 1200 sq. ft. disinfection, ceiling, height 8' +.
Bulb Sizes Available with the 2x2 CDU 435